Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Today was a longer day, started early. Two kiddos had to see Drs today. This is a shorter post, but today a blessing and the goodness of God, allowed a policeman to stop traffic and allow me and the baby I was pushing in the stroller across the road. I also had a fabulous lunch and there was a western bathroom in the mall, if you have been to Africa, then you are well aware of the restroom situation! I have had encouragement from a sweet friend back at home from a note she wrote, and met a sweet couple in the process of adopting. I was reminded today that God is for me. God is for mankind, look at   His Son, what a story, ya know? Only a perfect, loving God would send His perfect son to make a way  for us, with all of our baggage, ugly sin, some hidden, some not so hidden. He is for me, He is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment