Sunday, May 3, 2009

So this is my first ever post! I am leaving for Nicaragua in 3 weeks and will be there for 6 weeks...so I thought I would create a blog. The title comes from an Avalon song... since I will be working with orphans... I think the name fits. I am a nursing student and have helped with medical missions before in Cuiaba, Brazil, but this is my first time to be away this long and work as a student nurse. I am very excited about what is ahead...but currently need to focus on what is present..which is a test in Medsurg on Tues= studying now. I hope that you can join me on this adventure...I know God has amazing things planned out!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, sweetie! Welcome to blog world!! It's an interesting place. :) It will be nice to have a place to follow you...and you can keep up with us at www.wonderfulworldofwaltman.blogspot.com!
    Love you,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sar! I love it! (And i finally figured out how to follow this thing...) Thanks for the shout out by the way- it made me laugh. I'll be praying for you in Nicaragua. But you'd better be updating this thing CONSTANTLY so I can stay updated! Love you!

    ReplyDelete