Thursday, May 21, 2009

Well I leave to the airport in about 4 hrs! Thank you so much to those who have supported me, whether with prayer, finances, encouragement, or goody bags..thank you! God's love is so abundant and I have seen Him work in such incredible ways. My trip has been provided for beyond what I imagined even when I found out there were extra expenses..it is funny how most of the funds were provided about a week of me leaving...it just shows that God has His own timing and a sense of humor. Not only that but yesterday I prayed about a job when I return...today I found out I will be working in a Dr's office. He is so good! The journey for this trip has been amazing..and I havent even left! I am ready to see what He has set in place. Mom and Dad thanks so much for your support through all of this, your patience, support (in more ways than one!) time, and love! I love yall so much..you have helped me become who I am and where I go! Te amo!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have a life changing trip! Your life, and the lives of those you are ministering to!!! Be SOOOO safe, and have some fun too. We love you and can't wait to hear about it when you get back!
    Love,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that you made it safely and be safe and take lots of pictures.. Love ya Uncle Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...I can't say enough about my 'little girl' who is all grown up now. I remember just yesterday you prayed for me at the age of 3 while I was in 'Saudi Radio' as you called it in 1991. Now you're a grown woman who God is using in a mighty way...you are His feet, hands and voice...you are even His nurse to the medically needy...let the life experiences velcro to your heart...swim in the language...savor the aromas and the culture...and hurry home so we watch Nacho Libre! Eu te amo do seu pei do Memphis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie and I went to Sonic and got strawberry slushes...each came with a free brain freeze! We miss you and love you. Katie and dad

    ReplyDelete