Sunday, June 28, 2009

Last week here...hard to believe that six weeks have come and are about to go...my last day here at El Ayudante is this Friday... I am looking forward to being with my friends and family... I know this week will hold different emotions... happy moments and also tearful moments...I love these children and have made some dear friends and that will be hard to say goodbye... Amy has been moved to share the Gospel here with the children at HCN..please pray for open hearts and for the words to be shared... that lives will be saved...thank you for your prayers and love through this journey...it has been a journey unlike I expected..but one that God had planned just for me before time began..Mom and Dad cant wait to see yall :)

3 comments:

  1. Sarah God has used you and You will never be the same again. Iam so proud of you and I know that God is just starting to prepare you for your next chapter in your life. Love ya Uncle Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell the pilot to double clutch it so you can get home faster! It's going to be wonderful when you arrive home again...even greater when you arrive at your mansion down the road. You are considered an inheritance to our Lord...wow just soak that in for a few minutes. You have run the race in Nicaragua...it was not easy...even possibly a moment of panic that the trip was booked in error but you knew God had you 'working out' for this trip for a long time...He put you in the game as planned and you have finished but it's time to leave and come home so we can hug and love on you...friends and family...even Tooley and Aggie! See you soon sweetheart...dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sar I can't wait for you to come home!!! It'll be so nice just to talk to you whenever I want :) Just so you know, I'm really proud of you for perservering and keeping your sights fixed on the Lord throughout everything. It's awesome to see how strong your faith is, and it definitely inspires me to know Him more! I love you my friend!!! See you soon...

    ReplyDelete